KFC UK Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.yourkfc.co.uk directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS KFC UK?
KFC was founded in 1930s by Mr. Harland. He perfected a blend of herbs and spices to his recipe which became a success. With time, a network of franchises grew across the USA. The first UK restaurant was opened in 1965 and now has over 860 outlets all over the United Kingdom.
HOW TO ENTER KFC UK SURVEY?
To complete the KFC UK Survey visit www.yourkfc.co.uk and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about KFC UK services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a KFC UK
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
KFC UK Survey just takes you a few minutes to finish. As a token of gratitude, when you finish this short survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem on your next visit.
KFC UK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the KFC UK Survey. Enter the link www.yourkfc.co.uk into your browser and enter.
- Once in the site, you will be required to enter information from your KFC receipt with details such as the store number, date of purchase, time and the order number. Then click start.
- You will be asked to rate your satisfaction experience on how you found the service, if the order was available and taken right and such. Answer these questions carefully as your opinion matters.
- They will also require information on your type of visit. Whether it was a drive through or catering.
- Give personal contact details in case if you want to know future promotions.
- Submit the survey and get validation code.