Get a chance to win cash prizes by participating in Debenhams Survey
Customer satisfaction surveys are the tools through which company measures their customers’ satisfaction and dissatisfaction with products. Debenhams is also conducting survey at www.travelmoney.debenhamsfeedback.com to get insights of its guests on how they are doing and what else they can do to get their loyalty and trust.
Debenhams is a British retail chain. Debenhams sells fashion clothing, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, home and furniture, electrical, gifts and toys. It was established in 1778. It is operating under a department store format in the UK, Ireland and Denmark. The company has more than 178 locations in the United Kingdom alone. Debenhams franchise stores in other countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DEBENHAMS SURVEY
Share your views and ideas about your recent visit to Debenhams through its survey. You can enter into survey by going to the survey site at www.travelmoney.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Debenhams store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win £1,000 daily and other prizes valued at £1,500 weekly.
- To complete the Debenhams Survey, go to the official survey site at www.travelmoney.debenhamsfeedback.com
- Read the Debenhams Customer Satisfaction Survey sweepstakes official rules.
- Enter the unique survey entry code.
- Enter the name of the store where you used the Travel Money Bureau.
- Enter the date of your visit to Debenhams.
- You will be asked a number of questions about the quality of service and your visit experience. Provide suitable and related answers.
- You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with the company’s offering.
- At the end, submit the survey.