GET A CHANCE TO WIN $100 TILLYS GIFT CARD THROUGH TILLYS SURVEY
Tillys have been around us for a long time. The key to success of Tillys is that they know how to retain their old customers and attract new ones. One of the most effective ways of staying successful is knowing how well they are working in the eyes of consumers. Tillys survey can be found at www.tillys.com/survey. It is designed to get honest feedback which could help the company in making your next visits more effective and interesting.
Tillys was founded in 1982 and unified in 2010. It was originally known as World of Jeans and Top. Their specialty is selling skating, motocross, and snowboarding and surfboard merchandise. Their first store was opened in Orange County, California and now spans thirty states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TILLYS SURVEY
Tillys likes to hear from its customers because the company knows anyone who is going to tell them truth is their customers who visit their stores and observe everything. To share your views, take the survey at www.tillys.com/survey.
For taking survey, you must have the followings requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet accessibility.
- You should be of age to participate in survey.
- You shouldpossess Tillys store receipt with you at the time of taking survey.
Upon submission of your survey, you will be given $100 Tillys gift card! You can win this card through prize drawing.
TILLYS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Tillys Survey, visit the official survey site at tillys.com/survey.
- Enter the time of your purchase.
- Enter the store number, located on your receipt.
- Enter the register number, also present on your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number, provided on your receipt.
- Select the category that best fits your age.
- Type the characters you see in the box.
- Click on submit button to submit the information you gave.
- Then, read the questions carefully and answer them according to your experience.
- In the end, submit the survey.