Tesco provides its customers a platform (www.tescoviews.com) where they can give their opinions about the services and products. The platform emphasizes on the importance of the customers satisfaction with the company. It helps not only the customers but also majorly effect the service of the company because it helps them in knowing how well they are doing.
Tesco was founded in London in 1919 and 20s. It is located in Welwyn Garden City UK. Tesco is world’s largest retailer with almost 476,000 colleagues. It serves millions of customers in a week either in store or online and to make their services better they made a platform to know their results. Tesco chain is operating in 11 countries of the world. This shows how big the supermarket network is. Its first supermarket was established in 1950s. Today Tesco is well known to mostly every land of world.
ENTERING THE SURVEY
To enter the survey, you have to:
- Go to the official website www.tescoviews.com.
- Call 08000517445, or
- Scan QR code.
RULES FOR SURVEY
There are rules for conducting any survey, the rules for Tesco Survey are:
- One must possess the receipt with code on it.
- Internet accessibility.
TESCO GIFT CARD OFFER
Tesco provides its customers a reward at the end of each survey. When you enter into the short survey conducted by Tesco, you earn 25 club card points which lead you into the lucky draw. The winner of lucky draw is given £1000 Tesco Gift Card.
HOW TO TAKE TESCO SURVEY?
Survey can be taken by going to the website www.tescoviews.com and following the simple steps:
- Log on to the Tesco Comment survey page
- Enter the 4-digit number code located on the receipt of your shopping with Tesco.
- Give your feedback by writing the reviews.
- Enter your contact information and club card number, this will keep you in touch with the company. You can know what’s latest in the store.
- After that answer the questions asked by the survey.
- Click on “send feedback”
- The survey is completed.