SAVE $5 ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE AT WINN-DIXIE BY FILLING IN WINN-DIXIE SURVEY
When you visit a store, you not only shop there but you also observe the products, the service and the atmosphere of the store. If you find the store features to be appropriate you recommend to others too but if you see any mistake or trouble you wish to tell to the company agent so that they can improve, one method that can help you pass your suggestion/complaint to the company is submitting the survey which is conducted by company itself to receive feedback about your experience. So it’s a fair game on both sides, one wants to express other wants to know.
Winn-Dixie is also conducting the survey at www.tellwinndixie.com to keep the tradition alive and to collect the feedback for the improvement and betterment.
Winn-Dixie is a supermarket chain, established in 1925. It is headquartered in Florida. The company operates 394 in-store pharmacies and 664 grocery stores throughout the 5 southeastern states of Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Georgia, and Alabama.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WINN-DIXIE SURVEY
You can be a part of Winn-Dixie Survey by clicking on the link- www.tellwinndixie.com. The link will take you to the survey site where you need to share your views about the company’s offerings.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should have good internet connectivity in order to access the website.
- You should have Winn-Dixie store receipt.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico.
When you complete the survey, you will get $5off on your next purchase of $40 or more.
WINN-DIXIE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Winn-Dixie Survey, please go to the survey site www.tellwinndixie.com.
- Select the language of your region. You can take the survey in either Spanish or English.
- Enter the 18-digit code printed on your receipt.
- Answer a series of questions. The questions will be regarding your visit to the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.