REDEEM THE VALIDATION CODE FROM EMPIRE THEATRES SURVEY ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
Surveys are very useful for the companies. They help to determine what areas are of concern, including any issues with staff or the venues themselves, and how Empire Theatres can move forward with real strategies to improve customers’ views of the company. Your feedback at www.tellusaboutempire.com will have a beneficial effect to help Empire Theatres.
ABOUT EMPIRE THEATRES
Empire Theatres Limited opened in 1978. Empire Theatres is an outdated chain of movie houses that were located across Canada. The chain was sold in 2013 to Landmark Cinemas and Cineplex.
HOW TO ENTER INTO EMPIRE THEATRES SURVEY
To enter the survey, go to the survey site at www.tellusaboutempire.com. The link will take you directly to the survey page where you will be asked a number of questions regarding company’s performance, atmosphere and services.
- To take the survey, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Empire Theatres store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem it on your next visit.
EMPIRE THEATRES SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Empire Theatres Survey, please visit the survey site www.tellusaboutempire.com.
- Select the location where you visited the store.
- You will be asked to select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the date of purchase.
- Enter the time of visit.
- Enter the store number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter the amount you spent.
- Specify whether you are 13 years of age or not.
- Answer some questions, relating to the experience at the store. The answers must be honest and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.