DO YOU VISIT SBARRO? MAKE YOUR FUTURE VISITS MORE ENJOYABLE BY TELLING SBARRO YOUR RECENT EXPERIENCE AT SBARRO SURVEY. GET CODE AT THE END OF SURVEY FOR NEXT VISIT!!
Sbarro restaurant is inviting its valued customers to offer their feedback in their survey, available at www.tellsbarro.com. The surveys are actually the measure of customer’s happiness and unhappiness. They tell us clearly the ratio of satisfied to unsatisfied customers. The company gets a lot of benefit through these surveys because they get to know where to work hard and what should be continued working. Therefore, Sbarro urges its every customer to take the survey and honestly give remarks.
Sbarro is a popular American restaurant chain. The story started from Naples, Italy where the couple Gennaro and Carmela Sbarro were masters of Italian Cusine. They later decided to go to America in 1956 for setting up their business in the United States. Sbarro offer pizzas, a wide range of sumptuous pastas, entrees, sandwiches, homemade desserts, and salads.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SBARRO SURVEY
Sbarro survey can be easily accessed by clicking on the link provided – www.tellsbarro.com. The online survey can be found by clicking on above link where you will be asked different questions regarding service, products, and other aspects.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Sbarro store receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
As a Thank You gesture, upon completion you will be given a validation code for using it on next visit so that you can redeem the offer written on your receipt.
SBARRO SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Sbarro Survey, go to their official survey website at www.tellsbarro.com.
- The survey is conducted in the English language by default, you can select Spanish as your language by clicking on Espanol option at the bottom.
- Enter the survey code, mentioned on your receipt.
- Click on Start button to continue with the survey.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the purchase amount.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Answer some visit experience related questions.
- In the end, submit the survey.