WIN FREE OIL ALONG WITH OTHER CASH PRIZES JUST BY TAKING MR.LUBE SURVEY
Mr. Lube is inviting its customers to provide their valuable and honest feedback for making its maintenance services even better. Go to the survey site at www.tellmrlube.com and share your shopping experience with the company.
ABOUT MR. LUBE
Mr. Lube first came into being in 1976 when its first store was opened in Edmonton, Alberta. Since its birth, it has grown to offer the same excellent services in more than 165 locations across Canada. The chain specializes in offering oil changes and other maintenance services. In fact, it is the largest Canadian quick oil chain.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MR. LUBE SURVEY
Online: Visit MR. Lube Customer Satisfaction Survey site www.tellmrlube.com and complete the questionnaire.
Mail: Hand-print your name, phone number, address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address and the name of a participating client along with the following sentence “Please enter me in the Empathica Daily Sweepstakes to win one Daily Prize” on a sheet of paper and mail it in a separate envelope with sufficient postage to:
[Enter Month/Year]Mail-In Entry
c/o EMPATHICA DAILY SWEEPSTAKES
c/o [Enter Name of Participating Client]
511 Avenue of the Americas, #40
New York, NY
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Lube store receipt.
Upon completion of this survey, you will be entered into sweepstake drawing for:
- Winning free oil per week.
- Winning ten chances of $1,000 daily.
- Winning instant prizes of worth $1,500 weekly.
TELL MR. LUBE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Mr. Lube Survey, go to their official website at www.tellmrlube.com.
- To begin the survey, select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or French.
- Enter the survey entry code.
- Click on Enter button.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Answer some questions regarding the service, product and performance of the company. Answer accurately and keeping in mind your recent visit.
- Finally, submit the survey.