TAKE ASDA SURVEY AND WIN £1,000 GIFT FROM ASDA
ASDA Survey helps Company to improve their services. The site www.tellasda.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS ASDA?
Asda Stores Limited is a British supermarket retailer, headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The company was founded in 1965. Asda’s average store is almost 20% bigger than its rivals, with a range of over 30,000 different products in its largest stores. Asda superstores are large supermarkets with a non-food offer slightly smaller than an Asda Super Centre. As of 31 December 2016, there are 339 superstores. Most superstores have dining and refreshment facilities for shoppers such as customer cafes, selected stores have McDonald’s or “Express Diners” The Old Kent Road and Colindale stores have trialed a Subway franchise.
HOW TO ENTER ASDA SURVEY?
To complete the ASDA Survey visit www.tellasda.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about ASDA services.
- You must have a valid receipt from an ASDA
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
As a token of gratitude, ASDA Survey gives you a chance to win one prize of £1,000 and ten prizes of £100 to be won every month to its customers.
ASDA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete ASDA Survey. Visit the survey site at www.tellasda.com.
- Read the official rules for the survey and sweepstakes.
- Enter the date of your visit to ASDA.
- Enter the town or postcode of the store you visited.
- Enter store number, transaction code, transaction total, transaction time. All this information is printed on your receipt.
- Answer a series of questions about your recent experience with ASDA.
- Give your own personal information, like post code, first name, last name, telephone number, and email address to enter into the sweepstakes
- Submit the survey.