BE A PART OF ALDI SURVEY TO WIN EIGHT PRIZES OF £100 EVERY MONTH!!
ALDI survey helps Company to improve their services. The site www.tellaldi.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS ALDI?
ALDI is the common brand of two leading global discount supermarket chains. It is based in Germany, the chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen. ALDI has over 10,000 stores in 18 countries, and an estimated combined turnover of more than €50 billion. The self-service store stocks from fresh fruits, fine wines to electronics making it easy to shop under one roof.
HOW TO ENTER ALDI SURVEY?
To complete the ALDI Survey visit www.tellaldi.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about ALDI services.
- You must have a valid receipt from an ALDI
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- To enter the sweepstakes, you must be a legal U.S. resident.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
As a token of gratitude, ALDI Survey gives a chance to win 8 prizes of £100 of Aldi vouchers every month.
ALDI SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete ALDI survey. Visit the survey site at www.tellaldi.com.
- Input the code from your ALDI receipt and click on the “next” button.
- If the code you entered is not correct, click on the link to check your code and re-enter.
- If you wish to enter into prize draw then give a valid email address and contact information.
- Submit your survey.
You must answer all survey questions honestly and with great care.