GET 10 PERCENT OFF ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE BY FILLING IN OLD NAVY CANADA SURVEY
Customers feel valued when they are asked for their opinion and views. By conducting the Old Navy Canada Customer Experience Survey at www.survey4onca.com, the company will gain valuable vision into what customers want and how they feel about the company’s offerings. Customer satisfaction surveys can provide information a business may not know, including factors such as employee behavior.Therefore one must know take surveys for granted. Surveys are a crucial part of growth in today’s industry.
ABOUT OLD NAVY
Old Navy is an accessories and clothing retail chain. It was founded in 1994 and grew tremendously in short time that in 1997 it became the first retail chain to pass $1 billion in annual sales. Old Navy is headquartered in San Francisco and San Bruno, California. Old Navy is owned by Gap Inc. Everything from jeans and t-shirts to seasonal fashion favorites can be found at Old Navy.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OLD NAVY CANADASURVEY
To become a part of Old Navy Canada Survey, you need to go to their official website at www.survey4onca.com. The company expects honest comments from its customers so that they can know what their customers actually expect from the company.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Old Navy Canada store receipt with you.
Once you have submitted the Old Navy Survey, you will get a code to receive a 10 percent discount on your next purchase in one of the company’s stores.
OLD NAVY CANADA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Old Navy Canada Survey, go to the survey site at www.survey4onca.com.
- Please select the country where you made your purchase.
- After that, choose your preferred language.
- Kindly type in your age and select your gender.
- After that, you will be presented with a series of questions that you need to answer. These questions will be about your experience and your answers must also be about your experience.
- In the end, please submit the survey.