WIN ONE $1,000 CAD STAPLES BUREAU EN GROS GIFT CARD THROUGH STAPLES SURVEY
The Staples Retail Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.stapleslistens.ca presents customers with the opportunity to express how they feel about their shopping experience. Staples appreciates your feedback on your recent shopping experience. Your feedback will be used to continue to improve the shopping experience for our customers. The data you provide will not be shared with any third party.
Staples is a worldwide leader in office supplies and business services. It started roughly three decades ago in Brighton, Massachusetts. The stores focus on office supplies, technology, and printer inks. Staples has made a name for itself by providing a broad product range, price matching, free delivery over a certain amount, easy returns, and responsive customer service. The company operates over three thousand stores and 125 warehouses. They employ more than 15,000 workers
HOW TO ENTER INTO STAPLES/BUREAU EN GROS SURVEY
Become a part of Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey at www.stapleslistens.ca. Give your valuable feedback to the company to tell them how you feel about their offerings.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Staples Store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you’ll be entered into the sweepstakes to win $1,000 Staples gift card.
STAPLES/BUREAU EN GROS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Staples/Bureau en Gros Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.stapleslistens.ca.
- Select the language of your region. You can take the survey either in English or French.
- Enter the survey access code from your receipt.
- Click on continue to begin the survey.
- Then they will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.