Sheetz Survey helps Company to improve their services. The site www.sheetzlistens.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS SHEETZ?
Sheetz, Inc. is a chain of gas stations/convenience stores owned by the Sheetz family. Its headquarters are in Altoona, Pennsylvania. Sheetz has long employed the “Z” that the name ends with, and the “Sh” that the name begins with, in various marketing efforts. These include the Sheetz loadable gift card, the Sheetz Z-Card; the Sheetz chicken wings, known and marketed as “Shwingz”; the Sheetz breakfast sandwich, known and marketed as “Shmuffinz”; and their “Nachoz.” Sheetz stores are located in Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
HOW TO ENTER SHEETZ SURVEY?
To complete the Sheetz Survey visit www.sheetzlistens.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Sheetz services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Sheetz
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must be legal resident of 50 United States, and the District of Columbia.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, Sheetz Survey gives you a chance to win $1,000 Sheetz® store gift card.
- To complete Sheetz Survey. Visit the survey site at www.sheetzlistens.com.
- Enter the invitation code, mentioned on your survey invitation card.
- Also enter the date and time of your visit to Sheetz.
- After this, they will ask you a series of questions about your recent experience to sheetz store.
- Submit the survey.
Make sure you answer the questions truthfully and carefully as your feedback matters a lot to the company.