WIN $100 GIFT CARD THROUGH SHAWS SURVEY
It is important to any organization to maximize profits, that they understand how to better serve customers. The survey at www.shawsurvey.com provides customer feedback to help improve upon Shaw’s products and customer service with the goal in mind of ultimately increasing the number of people who rely on what this company has to offer.
Shaws is supermarket chain established by George C. Shaw in 1860. The chain has been going strong ever since with no end to this legacy in sight. There are 154 locations with about 19,000 employees operating in five New England states. The chain represents one of the longest lasting, continuously operating supermarkets in these United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHAWS SURVEY
To give your honest and loyal views to Shaws, please visit the survey site at www.shawsurvey.com. The survey doesn’t take much time. You are requested to take the survey with full care. Fill in the survey honestly and truthfully.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Shaws Store receipt.
Upon survey completion, you probably win one of the four $100 Shaws Supermarkets Gift Cards during the monthly drawing.
SHAWS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Shaws Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.shawsurvey.com.
- Enter your email address to begin with the survey.
- Click on Next.
- Select the location visited including state and store number.
- Enter the transaction (Trx) number.
- Enter the term number.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Then they will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.