WIN $1,000 IN CASH THROUGH HALLMARK SURVEY
A customer satisfaction survey can be conducted face to face, through a mailed questionnaire, by phone, through email, or online. The Hallmark Customer Survey at www.sharewithhallmark.com is an online survey, which means that you can take it from the comfort of your home whenever you are free. In addition, it is a short and simple survey you can complete within 6 minutes. However, you should take the survey when your Hallmark experience is still fresh on your mind, because you can easily answer their questions.
Hallmark is a privately held corporation. It was established in 1910. It is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri. The company employs about 11,000 team members worldwide, 3,100 of whom work at the company’s headquarters in Kansas City. Hallmark offers more than 48,000 products in its model line.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HALLMARK SURVEY
You can participate in the Hallmark Survey by clicking on the link www.sharewithhallmark.com. The link will take you directly to survey page where there will be some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your feedback means a lot to the company, kindly fill the survey with great care.
- You should have an electric device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the survey website.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Hallmark store receipt.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada and United States.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing to win $1,000 cash.
HALLMARK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Hallmark Survey, go to the survey site at www.sharewithhallmark.com.
- Select the language of your region.
- To view the sweepstakes rules, click on the link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the survey number, written on your receipt.
- Select the date of your visit.
- Please select the time of your visit to the store.
- Enter the total purchase amount.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your answers matter a lot.
- In the end, submit the survey.