Help Schuh improve services through your participation in Schuh Survey
Customer satisfaction surveys are the tools that help measure the satisfaction level of customers. Schuh would like to know how many if its customers are happy and how many are not. Take the survey at www.schuh.co.uk/feedback.
Schuh is a famous Scottish high street and internet brand footwear retailer. It was established about forty years ago. It is operating throughout the British isles. Every year, there are new stores opening, and customers love the products and services. Though Schuh was born less than 40 years ago, it has won many awards for their excellent services and products.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SCHUH SURVEY
Schuh is conducting a simple survey for you. You can enter into by visiting the survey site at – www.schuh.co.uk/feedback. Your response means a lot to the company; therefore you need to be utterly honest while doing survey.
- In order to access online survey, you need to have an electronic device like Laptop, Tablet, Mobile or PC.
- You should also have good internet connectivity.
- To fill survey information, you should have Schuh store receipt.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
The purpose of conducting survey is to improve services for better visits next time. Help the company in this regard.
- To complete Schuh survey, visit the survey site at www.schuh.co.uk/feedback.
- Enter your name.
- Enter you email address.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Select the category.
- Give rating stars to company.
- Write in your comments in comment box.
- The survey consist number of questions like how was your experience. How did you like environment and etc? Answer such questions honestly.
- You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with products, services and quality according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.