The best way to know people’s sentiments about any services is to provide them a platform where they can easily express their views. Save-A-Lot Survey at www.savealotlistens.com is one of the best surveys you can compete. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track. Save-A-Lot Survey takes only five minutes of your time.
WHAT IS SAVE-A-LOT?
Save-A-Lot is an American hard discount supermarket chain headquartered in Earth City, Missouri, near St. Louis, Missouri, United States. It has more than 5,900 stores across 36 states in the United States with over $4 billion in annual sales. A typical Save-A-Lot is 15,000 square feet. Save-a-Lot was founded by Bill Moran in 1977.
HOW TO ENTER SAVE-A-LOT SURVEY?
To enter into Save-A-Lot Survey, visit www.savealotlistens.com. The site directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent Save-A-Lot receipt with a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, Save-A-Lot Survey upon completion gives you a chance to enter a weekly drawing to win $100. It is a good deal.
SAVE-A-LOT SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Save-A-Lot survey. Go to the survey website at: www.savealotlistens.com.
- Select your chosen language. Click on ‘Begin Survey’.
- Enter the numbers shown to make sure you are human. Then click ‘Next’.
- Enter the store number and the code in the space provided.
- Proceed to answer the survey questions, answering each one before moving on to the next one.
- At the end of the survey, participants are asked if they would like enter the sweepstakes to win a $100 gift card.
- If yes, then you have to provide your contact information so that they can let you know in case you win the prize.