WIN CASH PRIZES BY TAKING RITE AID PHARMACY SURVEY
Take Rite Aid Pharmacy survey at www.riteaidpharmacycares.com for giving your candid feedback to the company. Your views and opinions matters a lot.
ABOUT RITE AID PHARMACY
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company. It is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. It is headquartered in East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. Rite Aid was founded in 1962.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RITE AID PHARMACY SURVEY
To enter online: Visit the Rite Aid Pharmacy survey site at www.riteaidpharmacycares.com.
To enter by mail: Hand print your name, complete address, age and phone number on a postcard and mail it via first-class mail to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Rite Aid Pharmacy store receipt.
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win either $1000 prize or $100 prize.
- To complete Rite Aid Pharmacy Survey, visit the survey site at www.riteaidpharmacycares.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the cashier code from your receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit code, found on the bottom of receipt.
- Click on Next button to continue the survey.
- You will be asked to rate some situations. Rate them according to your like and dislike.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your most recent experience at the store. Please provide honest and relatable answers to the questions.
- At the end, submit the survey.