GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1,000 GRAND PRIZE! COMPLETE RITE AID SURVEY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
Did you get what you wanted at Rite Aid? Were you provided the rite aid when you visited the store? Share your opinions and views through Rite Aid Survey at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey. Surveys are the best ways by which customers can speak up about their experiences. The companies also like to hear from the customers to better improve their offerings according to the wishes and desires of customers.
The survey doesn’t take much of your time but it has long lasting impact on the products you receive because after giving your views, companies implement on your suggestions and tries to keep you happy always.
ABOUT RITE AID
It was founded in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. It specializes in personal health and wellness.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RITE AID SURVEY
To enter in the Rite Aid Survey online, please go to the following website-www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
To enter the sweepstakes by mail, send a handwritten postcard to: Rite Aid ‘Voice of the Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
- You should have an electric device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the survey website.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Rite Aid store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a grand prize of $1,000 or minor prize for $100.
RITE AID SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Rite Aid Survey, go to the survey site at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the cashier code, written on your receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit code, written on your receipt.
- Click on Start button to begin with the survey.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your answers matter a lot.
- In the end, submit the survey.