Win £500 Voucher by completing The Co-operative Pharmacy Survey
Express your sentiments about company’s offerings through The Co-operative Pharmacy Survey at www.rateyourpharmacy.co.uk.
ABOUT THE CO-OPERATIVE PHARMACY
The Co-operative Pharmacy is the trading name of National Co-operative Chemists Ltd. It is a subsidiary of The Co-operative Group. It is based in Rochdale. The names of company depend upon the area. Belfast Co-operative Chemists is a solely owned subsidiary operating in Northern Ireland as The Co-operative Pharmacy. National Co-operative Chemists trade in areas without a regional society pharmacy. The Co-operative pharmacy offers free delivery when you spend £30 or more. If you are a regular customer of The Co-operative Pharmacy, you should consider becoming part of Co-operative membership. By becoming member you could enjoy exclusive offers and discounts.
HOW TO ENTER INTO THE CO-OPERATIVE PHARMACY SURVEY
Co-operative Pharmacy survey can be accessed through the following link – www.rateyourpharmacy.co.uk. When you click on the link, you will be directed towards survey page. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the survey accurately.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Co-operative Pharmacy store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you get the opportunity to win £500 Co-operative vouchers.
- To complete the Co-operative Pharmacy survey, go to the official survey site at www.rateyourpharmacy.co.uk.
- Choose the way by which you would like to enter into survey.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the reason of your visit.
- Answer a series of questions about your latest visit to the store. The questions cover all aspects of your experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with company offerings according to your like and dislike.
- Provide your personal information for contest purpose.
- At the end, submit the survey.