Publix Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.publixsurvey.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS PUBLIX?
Publix is an American supermarket chain, operating throughout the Southeast, with locations in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee and North Carolina. Publix headquarters is located in Lakeland, Florida. Publix is a private corporation that is wholly owned by present and past employees. It is considered the largest employee-owned company in the world. It is currently ranked No. 67 on Fortune magazine. It was founded in 1930.
HOW TO ENTER PUBLIX SUREY?
To complete the Publix Survey visit www.publixsurvey.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Publix services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Publix Store.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be legal residents of the states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee to enter sweepstakes.
- Only one entry per household, regardless of the method of entry.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
PUBLIX SURVEY REWARD
The Publix survey just takes you a few minutes to finish. As a token of gratitude, when you finish this short survey and you will receive a chance win $1,000 Publix Gift Card for free groceries.
- To complete the Publix Survey, go to www.publixsurvey.com.
- Choose your language to continue with the survey.
- Enter the four-digit store number found on the front of your receipt located at the end of the sweepstakes invitation. Click “Next”.
- Select the grocery store you visited and rate your overall satisfaction with this store.
- Answer the asked questions.
- Provide your age, gender, annual household income, etc. at the end of the survey to gain an access to the prize draw.
Answer the questions with great care.