USE COUPON CODE FROM PERKINS SURVEY ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE STORE
Surveys are the easiest form of passing the message to the company since the company asks for your opinion itself. Perkins Survey at www.perkinsexperiencesurvey.com asks the same from you because they know how much valuable their customers are. Atlanta Bread wants to keep its customers happy and satisfied therefore they are very much interested in knowing what their customer’s minds is. Because the company really appreciate if you fill this survey and tell them their areas of weakness and strength.
Perkins is a casual dining restaurant chain, established in 1958. It has more than 400 locations in 33 states and 5 Canadian restaurants. It also owns a baked goods division called Foxtail. The company’s system includes 278 franchised units and 132 company-operated restaurants.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PERKINS SURVEY
You can be a part of Perkins survey at www.perkinsexperiencesurvey.com. Fill in the survey form and give your honest views to the company. The company appreciates your time and effort.
- You should have an electronic device with you like laptop, mobile, PC or tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey site efficiently.
- You must be of age to participate in the survey.
- You must have Perkins receipt with you at the time of filling the survey.
Upon completion of Perkins survey, you will get a coupon code for the special offer to redeem on your next visit.
PERKINS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Perkins Survey, please go to the survey site at www.perkinsexperiencesurvey.com.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code from your receipt.
- Then click on the ‘Click here” for viewing survey code.
- If you do not have a 15-digit survey code, you have to click on other mention “click here”.
- Click on Start, to begin with the survey.
- Enter the server’s name from the receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- You will be asked a number of questions about your experience, you are required to answer them honestly and truthfully.
- In the end, submit the survey.