PEET’S COFFEE & TEA SURVEY GIVE YOU A VALIDATION CODE AT THE END. REDEEM THE CODE TO AVAIL THE OFFER PRINTED ON YOUR RECEIPT
A guest satisfaction survey is the most effective and affordable way to uncover customers’ perceptions, likes, dislikes, and needs.Customer satisfaction ratings help with understanding that exactly how satisfied, or unsatisfied, customers are. They help the company in knowing where the issues lie, or what problems are being made for the customers. Surveys are a very effective way. Peet’s Coffee & Tea wants to know how much its customers are happy, please go to the site at www.peetslistens.com and fill in the survey questionnaire.
ABOUT PEET’S COFFEE & TEA
Alfred Peet is the one behind this. He opened a coffee store in 1966 in Berkeley. It is headquartered in in the San Francisco Bay Area. Alfred was born in Holland but he migrated to American after Second World War and started his coffee business. He started making coffee like no one has ever made before.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PEET’S COFFEE & TEA SURVEY
You can enter into the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey by clicking on the link www.peetslistens.com. The link will take you to the survey page. As said before, surveys are the most effective form of telling the company what customers think and want, Peet’s wants to hear from you the good side as well as the bad side of its business.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You must hold Peet’s Coffee & Tea store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
PEET’S COFFEE & TEA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Survey, go to the survey site www.peetslistens.com.
- Enter the 16-digit code printed on your receipt.
- You will be asked a number of questions, you need to answer them honestly. These questions will be related to your recent experience.
- In the end, submit the survey.