REDEEM THE COUPON CODE FROM PIERCING PAGODA SURVEY ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
Customer satisfaction is a measure of how services and products meet or exceed customer needs or expectations. Customer satisfaction levels have a strong effect. Therefore Piercing Pagoda wants to have a strong good effect on their future offerings. They are conducting their survey at www.pagodasurvey.com. Customer satisfaction provides a key indicator of customer loyalty and repurchases. Measuring satisfaction levels provides an idea of how successful the business is.
ABOUT PIERCING PAGODA
It is a company specializing in ear piercing business. Piercing Pagoda was opened in 1969 when its founders Bernard and Bertha Cohen found an opportunity by seeing an increasing trend in piercing and vacant kiosk. They established first kiosk at Whitehall, Pennsylvania mall. From that opportunity to today’s day, it has grown a huge name in the United States that about 780 kiosks are working.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PIERCING PAGODA SURVEY
To enter into Piercing Pagoda Survey, you need to go to their official website for the survey. Click on the following link www.pagodasurvey.com to access the survey site. The survey site consists of some questions, asking you about your recent visit. You are requested to spare few minutes of your time for completing the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- You must be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Piercing Pagoda store receipt.
At the end of the survey, you will be given a coupon code. Redeem this code on your next visit.
PIERCING PAGODA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To take Piercing Pagoda Survey, please go to the survey site at www.pagodasurvey.com.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the ASSC number.
- Enter the survey code.
- Enter the total amount spent.
- The next step includes asking of some questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Your answers must be related to the question and they should be true and honest.
- At the end, submit the survey.