Boots Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.ourboots.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS BOOTS?
Boots was founded in 1849. It is a pharmacy chain in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with outlets in most high streets, shopping centers and airport terminals.The company operates over 2,500 stores across the United Kingdom and Ireland ranging from local pharmacies to large health and beauty stores.
HOW TO ENTER BOOTS SURVEY?
- To complete the Boots Survey visit www.ourboots.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Boots services.
- Or enter by completing a telephone survey. Call 0800-046-7188 and follow the instructions.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Boots Store.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Only one survey entry is allowed per household, per week.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
The Boots Survey just takes you a few minutes to finish. As a token of gratitude, when you finish this short survey and you will receive a chance to win a £200/€200 Worth Of Advantage Card Points Or £100 Gift Card. It must be noted that Employees of Boots UK limited are not eligible to win the prize.There will be three winners per month end across UK and Ireland. The three winners will be selected at random.
BOOTS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Boots Survey, go to www.ourboots.com.
- Enter the required information from the receipt you have like the 15-digit survey entry number and click the “ENTER” button to start this survey.
- Then simply rate the every aspect of your most recent visit and answer the questions on each page, then click the “NEXT” button to continue to the next question.
- This survey may take about 3 to 5 minutes to finish.