WIN $1000 GRAND PRIZE OR OTHER 100 $50 PRIZES BY COMPLETING OLIVE GARDEN TO GO SURVEY
Did you enjoy the ravishing taste of Olives at Olive Garden? Are you satisfied with the atmosphere they create for you? Let them know through Olive Garden To Go Survey at www.ogtogosurvey.com. Customer Satisfaction Surveys are great tools for making future strategies according to customers’ expectations because the success can only be achieved if your customers are loyal and happy with you. This survey take only five minutes of your time. Give your valuable remarks to the company performance and employee work. Your opinion matters a lot.
WHAT IS OLIVE GARDEN?
Olive Garden is an American-Italian cuisine dining restaurant chain. It was founded 34 years ago in 1982. The headquarters are located in 1000 Darren Center Drive Orlando, Florida, U.S 32837.
HOW TO ENTER OLIVE GARDEN TO GO SURVEY?
To enter Olive Garden To Go Survey online, just go to the official survey site at www.ogtogosurvey.com. The site helps to know the expectations of customers and their satisfaction experience.
- To participate in survey, you must have an electronic device like computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You must have internet connection.
- You must have Olive Garden store receipt with survey invitation.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- You must be legal resident of United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Olive Garden To Go Survey upon completion gives its customers a chance to enter into monthly sweepstakes program of winning $1,000 grand prize or other 100 $50 prizes. To view sweepstake rule, click on “click here to view sweepstakes rules” present on left side of screen.
OLIVE GARDEN TO GO SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Olive Garden To Go Survey, go to the survey site at www.ogtogosurvey.com.
- Enter the ID number located on the store receipt.
- Answer the questions asked by checking the check boxes in the options provided.
- If you wish to give additional comments about Olive Garden food, atmosphere and presentation, there is an extra space for that too.
- In the end, you are entered into sweepstakes program. The winners are notified by the company itself.