The best way to know people’s sentiments about any services is to provide them a platform where they can easily express their views. KFC Survey at www.mykfcexperience.com is one of the best surveys you can complete. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track. KFC Survey takes only five minutes of your time.
WHAT IS KFC?
KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. It is an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, it is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain after McDonald’s, with almost 20,000 locations globally in 123 countries. The chain is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a restaurant company that also owns the Pizza Hut and Taco Bell chains.KFC was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders, an entrepreneur who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky during the Great Depression.
KFC’s original product is pressure fried chicken pieces, seasoned with Sanders’ recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
HOW TO ENTER KFC SURVEY?
To enter intoKFC Survey, visit www.mykfcexperience.com. The site directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent KFC receipt with a survey invitation.
- Your age must be 18 or above.
As a token of gratitude, KFC Survey upon completiongive you a chance to win $1,000 cash.
KFC SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the KFC survey. Visit the survey site at www.mykfcexperience.com.
- Enter the survey code, date, ticket number and time from your survey invitation.
- If you do not have a survey code on your receipt, click the link provided.
- Answer all survey questions honestly.
- Submit the survey and get your coupon code.