Chick-fil-A Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.mycfavisit.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS CHICK-FIL-A?
Chick-fil-A is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in the Atlanta suburb of College Park, Georgia, specializing in chicken sandwiches. It was founded in May 1946. Chick-fill-A has more than 2,000 restaurants, mainly in the southeastern United States.As we know, we can’t live without burgers in our daily life! The seductive savor always make people salivating. Chick-fil-A is really a good choice if you are in hurry while wanting to enjoy delicious fast food.
HOW TO ENTER CHICK-FIL-A SURVEY?
To complete the Chick-fil-A Survey visit www.mycfavisit.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Subway services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
As a token of gratitude, Chick-fil-A Survey gives away Chick-fil-A validation code to its customers. After getting code, write it on your purchase receipt and present it at the store you visited to redeem your code.
CHICK-FIL-A SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- Enter the Chick-fil-A Survey site at www.mycfavisit.com.
- Choose your preferred language either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 22-digit serial number printed on your receipt and click start to begin the survey.
- Select your visit type.
- Answer a series of simple questions regarding your most recent visit to a Chick-fil-A restaurant.
Answer all questions honestly and thoroughly. Write the validation code you get on your receipt and take it with you during your next visit to a Chick-fil-A restaurant.