Enter into Lowe’s Canada Survey for a chance to win $300 gift card
Do you a regularly go to Lowe’s for your home improvement and appliance requirements? What keeps you visiting Lowe’s stores again and again? Tell Lowes about your recent shopping experience about its tools, hardware, new appliances or a bit of DIY inspiration, in the Lowe’s customer satisfaction survey – www.lowes.ca/survey.
ABOUT LOWE’S CANADA
Lowe’s is a home improvement warehouse. It was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina as a single store; now it has grown to chain of about 1,840 locations across board. Lowe’s was established in Unites States, but you can it in Mexico and Canada as well.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LOWE’S CANADA SURVEY
By Online: You can enter into Lowe’s Canada survey through the following link –www.lowes.ca/survey
By Mail: Or you can enter by mail. Print your name, mailing address, email address and phone number on a postcard and mail your entry to: Lowe’s 2014/2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA.
- In order to access online survey, you need to have an electronic device like Laptop, Tablet, Mobile or PC.
- You should also have good internet connectivity.
- To fill survey information, you should have Lowe’s Canada store receipt.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
When you complete the survey, you will be automatically entered into prize draw for $300 gift card.
- To complete Lowe’s Canada survey, visit the survey site at www.lowes.ca/survey.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Select where you live in.
- Enter the receipt number.
- The survey consist number of questions like how was your experience. How did you like environment and etc? Answer such questions honestly.
- You will be asked to rate your overall satisfaction with products, services and quality according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.