Help LEGO improve services by completing Store Survey
LEGO is inviting its customers to take the survey at www.lego.com/storesurvey. Your opinions mean a lot to the company management. The survey will take few minutes to complete.
Lego is a leading toy company established in 1949. These toys are manufactured by The LEGO Group. LEGO Group is a privately held company. It is based in Billund, Denmark. The company’s flagship product, LEGO, consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, mini figures and various other parts. LEGO is the best thing for video games lovers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LEGO SURVEY
You can enter into LEGO survey by visiting the survey site at – www.lego.com/storesurvey. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the survey accurately.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have LEGO store receipt.
By taking this survey, you will be playing your part in helping company improve and grow.
- To complete the LEGO Store survey, go to the official survey site at www.lego.com/storesurvey.
- Choose your language for the survey. You can select from the drop down menu present on the right side of page.
- Click ‘Let’s go’ to get started.
- Enter the receipt code from your receipt.
- Click Next.
- Enter your country.
- Enter your city.
- Enter your store.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Click Next.
- Answer a series of questions about your latest visit to the store. The questions cover all aspects of your experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with company offerings according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.