The best way to know people’s sentiments about any services is to provide them a platform where they can easily express their views. Kohl’s Survey www.kohls.com/survey is one of the best surveys you can complete. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track. Kohl’s Survey takes only five minutes of your time.
WHAT IS KOHL’S?
Kohl’s is an American department store retailing chain. The first Kohl’s store was opened up in 1946 as a supermarket founded by Maxwell Kohl in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Kohl’s is the second-largest department store by retail sales in the United States.The company is headquartered in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Kohl’s is operating about 1,162 stores in 49 states. Kohl’s is a big name in US.
HOW TO ENTER KOHL’S SURVEY?
To enter into Kohl’s Survey, visit www.kohls.com/survey. The site directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent Kohl’sreceipt with a survey invitation.
- Your age must be 18 or above.
As a token of gratitude, Kohl’s Survey upon completion gives you a chance of winning a Grand Prize of $1,000 in cash.
KOHL’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Kohl’s Survey. Visit the survey site at www.kohls.com/survey.
- Select your language. It can be either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 4-digit store number and access code located on the bottom of your survey invite and click ‘start survey’ to begin
- Answer a series of questions that would ask about your experience to Kohl’s.
- Click on “Submit” to finish the survey.
Give your answers honestly and precisely. Upon finishing the survey, you can get 10% off Coupons or a chance to get grand prize.