Get validation code from Kids Foot Locker Survey and avail discount on next visit
Have you ever purchased at Kids Foot Locker? If yes, participate in the Kids Foot Locker customer survey online here at www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com.
ABOUT KIDS FOOT LOCKER
Foot Locker, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer. Kids Foot Locker is the brand developed by Foot Locker that focuses on children’s needs. It is headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company operates in approximately 20 countries worldwide. It was in established in 1974. Foot Locker is a successor corporation to the Woolworth’s.
HOW TO ENTER INTO KIDS FOOT LOCKER SURVEY
Become a part of Kids Foot Locker Survey by going to the survey site at –www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com.
- To take the survey, you must have Kids Foot Locker store receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
At the end of the survey you will be provided a validation code. Please write this code on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to Kids Foot Locker to receive $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.
- Complete the Kids Foot Locker Survey by going to official website of survey at – www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Click Next.
- Enter the 5-digit store number.
- Click Next to continue.
- Enter the Transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click Next.
- Survey consists of number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Tell your experience honestly and carefully.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.