Participate in Target Canada Survey to get a chance to win $1,500 gift card
How do you like your last shopping experience at Target Canada? Take Target Canada Guest Satisfaction Survey – www.informtarget.ca and give your candid feedback to help Target improve.
ABOUT TARGET CANADA
The Target Corporation is an American retailing company. It was founded in 1902. It is headquartered in Minneapolis; Minnesota. The Target Canada Company is the Canadian subsidiary of United States-based discount department store chain called Target Corporation which was formed in 2011 to oversee the company’s Canadian operations.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TARGET CANADA SURVEY
Online: Target Canada Survey can be entered into by going to survey site at – www.informtarget.ca. Survey is short and simple; it doesn’t take much time to complete.
Mail-in: Hand print your primary e-mail address, full name, return mailing address, date of birth and daytime phone number on a 3×5 card in a first-class stamped envelope, mail to: Target Canada 2016-2017 Customer Survey Online Instant Win and Contest, Ipsos, 160 Bloor St E, Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario ON M4W 1B9, Canada.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Target Canada store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of Canada.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win $1,500 Target gift card.
- To complete the Target Canada Survey, go to the official site at www.informtarget.ca.
- Select the language in which you want to take the survey in.
- Enter the User ID.
- Enter the password, both of them printed on receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click Next.
- Answer some questions regarding your recent visit to the store. You must give answers honestly and carefully.
- Rate overall satisfaction with company’s offerings according to your like and dislike.
- At last, submit the survey.