ENTER IN THE HY-VEE SURVEY TO GET A CHANCE TO WIN $500 GIFT CARD
The Hy-Vee Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.hy-veesurvey.com, managed by Presto Mobile Surveys, allows you to voice your thoughts and opinions. Customer experience surveys are created to analyze company’s customer satisfaction ratings. Whether you are happy or unhappy with a company, surveys are a great way of letting them know your feedback. All businesses know they need to keep their customers happy if they want them to keep coming back. In a highly competitive business world, companies look for actionable feedback they can use to implement change and to raise their customer satisfaction rating. Your feedback is valuable to Hy-Vee and their survey takes just a few moments to complete.
Hy-Vee is a chain of supermarkets. It was founded in 1930.Hy-Vee is a completely employee-owned. Hy-Vee is headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa.
It has more than 240 locations throughout the Midwest, including Wisconsin, South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Kansas, Illinois, and Iowa.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HY-VEE SURVEY
To enter into Hy-Vee Survey, go to the survey site at www.hy-veesurvey.com. The survey is designed to know your feelings about company’s offerings. Spare few minutes of your time to give your valuable feedback.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity to access the official website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You must have Hy-Vee store receipt with you at the time of filling survey questionnaire.
Upon completion of the survey, you have the opportunity to enter into a monthly drawing for a Hy-Vee gift card worth $500.
HY-VEE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Hy-Vee Survey, please go to survey site at www.hy-veesurvey.com.
- Enter the 16-digit number, written on your receipt.
- Enter 4-digit store number.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Answer Hy-Vee Survey questions honestly. Read the question carefully, recall your recent experience and answer it truthfully.
- At the end, submit the survey.