GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1,000 GIFT CARD BY COMPLETING THE FUTURE SHOP SURVEY
Take part in the Future Shop Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.futureshopcares.ca and tell the company how you feel about their products and services.
ABOUT FUTURE SHOP
Future Shop is a popular Canadian electronics store. It is Canada’s largest consumer electronics retailer. Future Shop is based out of Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. It was purchased by Best Buy. The company was founded in 1982 by businessman Hassan Khosrowshahi. Popular products include cameras, video games, computers, TVs and cell phones. Future Shop employs more than 8000 people. The store also sells home decor, fashion accessories, etc.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FUTURE SHOP SURVEY
Online: Future Shop Survey can be accessed through the given link – www.futureshopcares.ca. Company looks forward to receiving your feedback.
Mail-In: Hand print your name, complete address, daytime phone number and email address. Send it to Future Shop Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, 8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC, V5J 5K3.
- To take the survey, you must have Future Shop store receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
At the end of the survey, you will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for a $1,000 gift card.
- Complete the Future Shop Survey by going to official website of survey at – www.futureshopcares.ca.
- Click right arrow to get started.
- After reading the instructions, click right arrow.
- Select your language for the survey.
- Locate the 6-4-12 digit code marked Group A, B and C from the receipt and put them in the provided boxes.
- Click right arrow.
- Survey consists of number of questions regarding your recent visit to the store. Tell your experience honestly and carefully.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.