FRIENDLY’S SURVEY GIVES ITS CUSTOMERS A COUPON TO USE ON THEIR NEXT VISIT
Conducting surveys is the modern need of today’s industry. These surveys are conducted to know customers satisfaction level. Friendly’s Survey is made to know the opinions of its people. You are requested to go to their website at www.friendlyslistens.com. Your feedback holds great importance in Friendly’s office, you are asked to give your utmost feeling and Friendly’s expect to get honest views from its loyal customers.
Friendly’s is a famous restaurant chain. It was founded by Curtis and Prestley in 1935. The place of its foundation was Springfield, Massachusetts. From a small ice cream shop, it became a large restaurant chain in the whole US with a good and calm environment, its standards never disappointing to the customers since its birth to till now.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FRIENDLY’S SURVEY
You can take part in the Friendly’s Survey by going to their official website that is www.friendlyslistens.com. The link will take you to the website where you will be asked to begin the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like laptop, mobile, tablet or PC.
- You must be of age to participate in the survey.
- You need to have Friendly’s store receipt.
Friendly’s as a token of gratitude gives its customers a coupon at the end of the survey which they can redeem on their next visit to the store. The coupon can help you regarding any ongoing offer at the store.
FRIENDLY’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Friendly’s Survey, you need to go to survey site at www.friendlyslistens.com.
- Enter the 14 digit number which is actually your survey code. It is mentioned on your store receipt. Please look from it.
- Click on Next button to proceed with the survey.
- You will be asked a number of questions regarding your experience with Friendly’s. Tell them honestly and carefully as your feedback matters most to the company.
- Please fill in the information required in the form.
- At the end submit the survey.
- Click on Print coupon.
Take your coupon with you for the next visit.