TRY YOUR LUCK TO WIN $1,000 CHECK BY COMPLETING DOLLAR GENERAL SURVEY
Customer satisfaction surveys are an essential part of running a successful business, regardless of the service, product, or industry. They measure customer satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with a company’s offerings. They offer industries an opportunity to communicate and build understanding with their customers, and determine critical areas that need improvement. Dollar General welcomes its customers to take their survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
ABOUT DOLLAR GENERAL
Dollar General is a discount retailer in the United States. It is known as “America’s General Store”. It is a privately held company. Dollar General was founded in 1939. The company sells a wide variety of goods. Dollar General operates stores in 43 states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DOLLAR GENERAL SURVEY
Online. You can enter the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey online by going to their survey site – www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
Mail: If you want to participate in the sweepstakes without submitting survey, then you have to write your full name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, home telephone number, e-mail address and age on a 3½” X 5” postcard and mail it to Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 690, Georgetown, CT 06829-0690.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Dollar General store receipt.
By completing and submitting this online survey, you will get three chances to win $1,000 in the form of check every month.
DOLLAR GENERAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Dollar General Survey, go to the official website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the store number, it is located on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code.
- Click on start.
- Answer some questions about your shopping experience at the store. Provide honest answers so that company can know what really the image is.
- Provide your contact information.
- In the end, submit the survey.