Denny’s Survey helps Company to improve their services. The site www.dennyslistens.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS DENNY’S?
Denny’s is a full-service pancake house/coffee shop/fast casual family restaurant chain. It operates over 1,600 restaurants in the United States (including Puerto Rico and Guam), Japan Mexico, Canada, Curaçao, Qatar. Dominican Republic, the United Arab Emirates, El Salvador, Venezuela, Costa Rica, HondurasandNew Zealand.
Denny’s is known for always being open, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert around the clock. Unlike many other restaurant chains, Denny’s does not close on holidays and nights, except where required by law.Denny’s started franchising in 1963, and most Denny’s restaurants are now franchisee-owned.
HOW TO ENTER DENNY’S SURVEY?
To complete the Denny’s Survey visit www.dennyslistens.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Denny’s services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Denny’s restaurant.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
As a token of gratitude, Denny’s Survey gives away validation code to its customers. After getting Validation code, write it on your purchase receipt and present it at the store you visited to redeem your reward!
DENNY’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Denny’s Survey, visit www.dennyslistens.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- Locate the survey code on your restaurant receipt and enter it in the space provided.
- Answer all survey questions precisely.
- Enter your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Submit the survey.