Costa Coffee Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.costafeedback.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS COSTA COFFEE?
Costa Coffee was founded in London in 1971 by the Costa family. Costa Coffee is a British multinational coffeehouse company headquartered in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Whitbread. It is the second largest coffeehouse chain in the world behind Starbucks and the largest in Britain.The business has 2,121 UK restaurants, over 6,000 Costa Express vending facilities and a further 1,280 outlets overseas.
HOW TO COSTA COFFEE SURVEY?
To complete the Costa Coffee Survey visit www.costafeedback.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Costa Coffee services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Costa Coffee
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
Costa Coffee Survey just takes you a few minutes to finish. As a token of gratitude, after finishing the survey, you will enter the draw to win 6510 Coffee Club card points on a pre-loaded Coffee Club card. The draw is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales.
COSTA COFFEE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Costa Coffee Survey. Visit the survey site at www.costafeedback.co.uk.
- Type in the first few letters of the store you visited, and choose one from the list.
- Answer all questions honestly.
- Submit the survey.
- By sending feedback, you are automatically entered in the draw to win free coffee for a month.
Fill in the survey with care because your opinion matters to the company.