USE YOUR VALIDATION CODE FOR REDEEMING THE OFFER PRINTED ON YOUR RECEIPT BY TAKING THE CAFE RIO SURVEY
Do you love Mexican food? Have you visited Café Rio? How was your experience at the restaurant? Answer these questions at Café Rio Customer Satisfaction Survey that is available at www.caferiosurvey.com. The survey is short and doesn’t take much time to complete.
ABOUT CAFÉ RIO
Cafe Rio was started in 1997 by Steve and Tricia Stanley in St. George, Utah. Cafe Rio is a fast casual restaurant chain. The company expanded operations since its establishment and currently has 60 operating restaurants. Cafe Rio’s recipes are inspired from the traditional cooking of the Rio Grande region of Northern Mexico, Southern Texas and New Mexico.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CAFÉ RIO SURVEY
Visit the Café Rio Customer Satisfaction Survey site at www.caferiosurvey.com if you want to get yourself entered into survey. The link given directs you to the survey page. Once on the page, follow the instructions to complete the survey accurately. Keep your store receipt with you while filling out the survey.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Café Rio store receipt.
At the end of the survey, you will get a validation code to receive the offer described on your receipt.
CAFÉ RIO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Café Rio Survey, visit the survey site at www.caferiosurvey.com.
- Click on the provided link on the right.
- Enter the 2-digit store number from your receipt.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the check number; it is located on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on Next button.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your experience at the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.