TAKE BOWLMOR SURVEY AND HELP THEM IN MAKING YOU MORE HAPPIER
Surveys have become an essential part of company success tactics. Surveys highlight the issues/areas that need to be corrected or modified for the betterment of the company’s offerings. It is very important to keep the customer happy because when old customers are happy they tend to recommend it to their friends and family, hence attracting new customers. Bowlmor is conducting survey at www.bowlmorsurvey.com. The survey is designed to receive as much feedback as possible because more feedback means customers are paying attention and want to come again and again with better services, so the company appreciates bad and good comments as far as they are related to the products, services, and environment of the store.
Bowlmor Lanes is the longest running bowling alleyway in New York City. Bowlmor Lanes was opened in 1938. Later in 2013, it merged with industry leader AMF Bowling Worldwide which resulted in the new company that was known as Bowlmor AMF which became the largest operator of bowling centers in the world.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BOWLMOR SURVEY
You can enter into Bowlmor Customer Satisfaction Survey for providing your feedback about your visit by going to the survey site – www.bowlmorsurvey.com.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Bowlmor store receipt.
BOWLMOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Bowlmor Survey, go to the survey official site – www.bowlmorsurvey.com.
- Enter the 5-digit centre number; it is located on your receipt.
- Enter the receipt number from the receipt.
- Click on next.
- Answer number of questions regarding your experience at the store. The answers must be true and honest.
- Rate some of the situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.