TAKE BOJANGLES’ SURVEY TO GET VALIDATION CODE AT THE END FOR AVAILING THE OFFER WRITTEN ON YOUR RECEIPT
The Bojangles’ Survey at www.bojangleslistens.com is aimed to provide customers with a protected podium to air their opinions, both good and bad. Consumers have the opportunity to share their feedback on both the meals and service they receive. All feedback is collected and assembled by Bojangles’ staff in an effort to improve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
Bojangles was established in 1977 by two brothers Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. It was their dream to establish a quick-service eatery. Bojangles offers Southern-fried chicken and biscuits, salads, sandwiches, classic side dishes, and desserts. It has about 600 branches throughout several states of United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BOJANGLES’ SURVEY
Bojangles look forward to receiving comments from its customers. To give your comments, please take the survey at www.bojangleslistens.com.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should possess Bojangles Store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a validation code. Redeem the code on your next visit to avail the offer printed on your receipt.
BOJANGLES’ SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To become a part of Bojangles’ Survey, visit their survey site at www.bojangleslistens.com.
- Once on survey page, you can take the survey either in English or Spanish.
- After selecting the language of your region, enter the Bojangles number that is located on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the check number.
- Click on Start button to continue with the survey.
- Answer some questions about your experience at the store. The questions will be about the environment, products and services.
- In the end, submit the survey.