TELL ATLANTA BREAD HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT TO WIN $500 CASH
The Atlanta Bread Survey at www.atlantabreadlistens.com is planned to get honest feedback from visitors about their most recent dining experience at one of the company’s locations. If you recently visited an Atlanta Bread bakery café, please complete this survey and tell them how you felt about the products and services you received. Would you like them to change anything? How satisfied were you with your overall experience? This survey will give you the opportunity to speak your mind without break.
ABOUT ATLANTA BREAD
Atlanta Bread Company is a bakery café chain. It was established in 1993 in the Atlanta suburb of Sandy Springs, Georgia. The bakery café concept serves a variety of sandwiches and salads, a selection of soups, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, breads, pastries, and desserts. Its aim was to serve high quality, fresh food in a friendly and casual setting.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ATLANTA BREAD SURVEY
If you wish to share your views, suggestions, and ideas to the company, complete the Atlanta Bread survey available at www.atlantabreadlistens.com.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Atlanta Bread store receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
Once the survey is completed, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for $500 cash prize.
ATLANTA BREAD SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Atlanta Bread Survey, go to their official website at www.atlantabreadlistens.com.
- Enter the 15-digit survey number, written on your receipt.
- Click on start button to proceed.
- Enter the type of visit.
- Rate your satisfaction.
- You will be presented with a series of questions. Answer those questions honestly and truthfully.
- Provide contact information for your entry into sweepstakes.
- In the end, submit the survey.