Participate in Aldo Survey to receive a promotion code at the end
ALDO values customer feedback and welcomes you to take the ALDO survey at www.aldoshoes.com/survey. The survey will take around 4 minutes to finish. By completing the survey, you will receive a promotion code of 15% off your next purchase.
ALDO is a private Canadian corporation. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972. It is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. It owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. ALDO serves customers with high-quality ALDO shoes, boots, sandals, handbags and accessories. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, having nearly 1,600 stores; with about 1400 retail stores in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ALDO SURVEY
How do you like Aldo Shoes? Give your remarks in their survey questionnaire. You can become part of Aldo survey by going to the survey site – www.aldoshoes.com/survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Aldo store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a promotion code for 15% on next purchase. Write the code on receipt; take it with you on next visit to avail the offer.
- To complete the Aldo Survey, go to the official site at www.aldoshoes.com/survey.
- Select the language of your choice to take the survey.
- Enter the Survey ID; it is located on your receipt.
- Click Submit to get started.
- Answer some questions regarding your recent visit to the store. You must give answers honestly and carefully.
- Rate overall satisfaction with company’s offerings according to your like and dislike.
- At last, submit the survey.