GET A CHANCE TO WIN $100 GIFT CARD BY TAKING ACME SURVEY
If you are running a business without keeping in mind the satisfaction of your customers, you are running an empty, hollow company. A good and successful company always keeps its customers at priority because it understands the power of the happy customer. ACME wants to keep its customers happy and its business running, so it has come up with conducting survey at www.acmemarketssurvey.com.
ACME is a vast chain of markets. It was established in 1891. Its stores are spread out in southern Philadelphia, New Jersey, Delaware Pennsylvania, and Maryland. It offers a wide range of products ranging from general grocery, pharmacy, seafood, snacks, and liquor. The supermarket chains are managed by more than 13,000 associates.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ACME SURVEY
Online: If you have visited the store and made a purchase, you can take the survey at www.acmemarketssurvey.com.
Online without purchase: If you have visited the store but did not make a purchase, then you may be invited by the sponsor to participate in a confidential online customer satisfaction survey.
Mail-in:In order to enter the sweepstakes without completing survey, write down your complete name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to: Acme Markets “Survey Sweepstakes”, c/o ICCDS, PO Box 188, Wayne, NJ 07474.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have ACME store receipt.
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for $100 gift card.
ACME MARKET SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the ACME Survey, visit their official website at www.acmemarketssurvey.com.
- Enter your email to begin with the survey.
- Enter the location of your store.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the cashier number, printed on your receipt.
- You will be presented with a series of questions about your experience. Answer them honestly.
- In the end, submit the survey.