Rite Aid Survey helps company to improve their services. The site storesurvey.riteaid.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS RITE AID?
Rite Aid Corporation is an American drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company headquartered in East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, near Camp Hill. It is also the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the US.
HOW TO ENTER RITE AID SURVEY?
To complete the Rite Aid Survey visit storesurvey.riteaid.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Rita Aid services.
You can also be a part of Rite Aid Survey through mail. For participation through mail you will need a postcard, pen and stamps. Send your postcard to Rite Aid ‘Voice of the Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
- You will need an electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile with internet access.
- You must possess recent and valid store receipt.
- You must have email address.
Rite Aid Customer SatisfactionSurvey Sweepstakes offer participants the chance of winning a Grand Prize of $1,000 and another 10 prizes of $100 all paid in cash on your submission of Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey mentioned above.
RITE AID SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- For Rite Aid Survey, go to http://storesurvey.riteaid.com/ or http://www.riteaid.com/storesurvey or http://www.mshare.net/websurvey/2/execute on your computer.
- Select either English or Spanish.
- Enter the cashier code that is printed on the store receipt.
- After that enter the 16 digit code printed at the bottom of the receipt.
- The survey questions will ask you to recall back to the last time you visited a Rite Aid store and rate your experience.
- When all the questions have been answered then you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win $1,000 each month. If your answer is no, close your browser window. If yes, provide your personal contact details so that Rite Aid can get in touch with you if you are the lucky winner.