Participate in Shell Philippines Survey to win fuel worth P 5,000
Take Shell Philippines survey at www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback. Give your candid feedback to company on how it can better improve its services. Your suggestions can play a major part in this regard.
ABOUT SHELL PHILIPPINES
Shell Oil Company is the United States-based multinational oil company. Shell was established in 1897. Shell is a global petrochemical and energy corporation. It is a big corporation with approximately 94,000 employees across the world. The company operates in 70 countries including Philippines. Shell products include oils, fuels, and card services as well as exploration, production, and refining of petroleum products.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHELL PHILIPPINES
You can be a part of Shell Philippines survey by taking its online survey questionnaire. The survey can be found here at- www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback. Follow the survey instructions carefully to complete the survey accurately.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Shell Philippines store receipt.
When you complete the survey, you get a chance to win free fuel worth 5,000.
- To complete the Shell Philippines Survey, go to official survey site – www.shell.com.ph/customerfeedback.
- The survey is conducted in English language by default. You can choose from other languages as well to complete the survey like Filipino and Taqlish.
- Enter the store ID.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount purchased.
- Click Start to get started.
- Answer a series of questions. The questions are regarding your latest visit to the store. Answer them honestly and carefully.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.