GET $100 GAMESTOP EGIFT CARD THROUGH GAMESTOP CANADA SURVEY
The GameStop Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey is a way in which the company gets to hear directly from their loyal buyers. The feedback obtain is vital as it helps those in leadership positions to determine the future direction of the business.
Spare ten minutes of your time to take the survey at www.tellgamestop.ca. The survey contains different questions regarding products, services, and environment of the GameStop store. Surveys let the company know how well they are doing, how well they are keeping their customers satisfied.
GameStop is mainly a video game retailer. It started out over 30 years ago in Dallas, Texas. It also sells Video game related consumer electronics and provides wireless services. Firstly it was known by the name “Babbage’s” which pays tribute to Charles Babbage who is considered as the Father of the Computer. It operates over 6,540 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe with the stores operating under several brand names including GameStop, Micromania, and EB Games.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GAMESTOP CANADA SURVEY
To take the GameStop Canada Survey, kindly go to the survey site at-www.tellgamestop.ca. The link will take you to the survey page, follow the instructions one by one to complete the survey accurately.
- You should have an electric device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the survey website.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess GameStop store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a $100 GameStop eGift Card through sweepstakes drawing.
GAMESTOP CANADA SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the GameStop Canada Survey, go to the survey site at www.tellgamestop.ca.
- Select the language of your region. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the Feedback number located on top of your receipt.
- Click on Next button to continue with the survey.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your answers matter a lot.
- In the end, submit the survey.