WIN $500 GIFT CARD THROUGH COMPLETING THE HAVERTYS FURNITURE SURVEY
Havertys Furniture Customer Satisfaction Survey is powered by Foresee helps to measure customer satisfaction. The survey is available at feedback.havertys.com. It helps Havertys identify problematic areas as well as happy customers. Your feedback is very powerful and gives you a chance to praise the company or point out any issues you had on your last visit.
ABOUT HAVERTYS FURNITURE
Havertys is a well-known retail furniture company. The company was founded in 1885 by brothers, James and Michael Haverty. The company is known for selling high-quality furniture items. The chain sells furniture for the living room, dining room, bedroom, and home office.The company has almost 100 retail locations. The stores are mainly present in the central and southern United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HAVERTYS FURNITURE SURVEY
Havertys is a well-known brand in the United States. You are requested to share your shopping experience at feedback.havertys.com. The surveys are like bridges that connect customer and company together for the betterment of future.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Tablet, Mobile or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity so that you can easily access the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Havertys store receipt.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be given a chance to enter into sweepstakes for $500 gift cards!
HAVERTYS FURNITURE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Havertys Furniture Survey, you are requested to visit the survey site at feedback.havertys.com.
- Please select the language of your choice. You can take the survey either in English or Spanish.
- Enter the receipt code, written on your receipt.
- Please re-enter the code for verification purpose.
- Select your age range.
- Type the characters in the box given.
- Answer some questions about your specific purchase and experience.
- Provide contact information to the company so that you can be contacted in case you turn out to be the winner.
- At the end, submit the survey.