Take part in Debenhams Survey to win £1,000 daily and £1,500 weekly
Customer satisfaction surveys are the tools through which company measures their customers’ satisfaction and dissatisfaction with products. They prove to be vital part of marketing strategy since they help in improving services of company. Debenhams is also conducting survey at www.debenhamsfeedback.com to get insights of its guests on how they are doing and what else they can do to get their loyalty and trust.
Debenhams is a British retail chain. It was established in 1778. Debenhams sells fashion clothing, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, home and furniture, electrical, gifts and toys. It is operating under a department store format in the UK, Ireland and Denmark. Debenhams franchise stores in other countries. The company has more than 178 locations in the United Kingdom alone.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DEBENHAMS SURVEY
Share your views and ideas about your recent visit to Debenhams through its survey. You can enter into survey by going to the survey site at www.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- You should have Debenhams store receipt.
- You should be of age to take survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC to access the survey website.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win £1,000 daily and other prizes valued at £1,500 weekly.
- To complete the Debenhams Survey, go to the survey site – www.debenhamsfeedback.com.
- Enter the survey entry code.
- Click enter to get started.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Some questions will be asked regarding your recent visit to the store. Those questions are in regard to products, services, environment and quality of company.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.